Skip to main content

Ippity April Release Day + A story book on order!

Hey ya people, how have you all been? I know I haven't been around much, have not been commenting on your creations and have been completely out of touch and that is because I have been a little busy at the home front with in-laws visiting and lot of orders to complete. But I will be around and active on the blog soon and will be visiting you guys more often :)

I have a project to share today that I did on order. Its a little journal for a 6 year old boy who likes writing his own stories. I thought that it was pretty cool for a kid that small to have imaginations and thoughts to write stories. Don't you?

Today is a also an Ippity Release Day, which happens on 2nd Thursday of each month. And this release is so awesome, you are gonna drool over it for sure :D

I used the sets releasing today to create the cover for my journal on order. And I am so loving it :D





The inside is personalized with the kid's name :)

I used all the new Ippity stamps releasing today(except the rainbow on the top left corner which is from an older release) on the cover and I just heart this release. The stamps are so big and beautiful. Love that girl image :D

I used watercolor paper for the base and first made the background using watercolors. Then stamped the images in collage style all over it in different color inks to add more interest. The title is done using Maya Road chipboard pieces(Olivia Aphabets & brackets) which were colored with acrylic paints.

Here are the images of the sets releasing today.





To celebrate the release, there is a blog hop happening HERE and a big giveaway happening HERE.

You can purchase these sets from the Unity Website and don't forget to choose me(Ujjwal Gupta) as your Ippity Chick while placing the order :)

Have fun shopping!

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments

  1. How cute is that !! The girlie stamp is adorable too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing surprising here.As usual a great job with the cover.I am going to start pestering you with the orders of these gorgeous stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal cover is so fantastic - what a cool idea for a story book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a wonderful3D project! Love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project!! The cover looks amazing!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the journal cover looks so amazing l!!really liked the idea of creating a story book!!the girl image stamp looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the journal cover looks so amazing l!!really liked the idea of creating a story book!!the girl image stamp looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME cover! Love your design and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cover. I love the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOvely collage on cover pge. Its so artistic. Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cover, I love the way you collaged all of those lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS cover!!! I know I'll be ordering some more stamps... (=

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an AMAZING cover!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute what a great ideal for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful book -- lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW you really rock with stamping Ujjwal!!!

    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab project!!!! Hey I noticed that your blog posts are not getting updated in my dashboard.. I just misses it.. I don't know why.. I have to visit your blog directly to checkout the post.. :(
    Anyhow.. The project is so fab... I think every1 will love to scribble on this storybook... I can go on writing my stories!! lalala laa....

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great project! The child will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cover is just fabulous !! love the new ippity realease speacially the one with girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks lovely Ujjwal! Great cover page! :) And fab use of the new stamps too!
    For some strange reason, your blog comes up bigger on my screen and I have to scroll to see your sidebar! Hmm...funny...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great journal cover!..loved the watercolors:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks great Ujjwal. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous book, Ujjwal! I absolutely love all the colours and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVELY BOOK......
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty book!!

    Good work Ujjwal :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…