Skip to main content

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspiration!

Products Used:
HCPC 3602 Sweet Little One PreCut Set
HCPC 3610 Arianna Vines PreCut Set
452071 Lacey Circles Decorative Elements Dies
HCDP1 244 Arianna Blooms Paper Collection

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Tombow Multi Mono Glue, Distress Ink (Peeled Paint), foam adhesive, brads, Water Colors, Koi water brush, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Instructions: Start with a 5.5" X 5.5" card base. Die cut a lacey circle from white card stock and stamp the image Arianna Vines PreCut Set. Color the image using water colours. Stamp the sentiment from the Sweet Little One PreCut Set. Ink the edges with Shabby Shutters distress ink and adhere on the stamped image as shown. Cut to size pattern papers from the Arianna Blooms Paper Collection and adhere to card base. Assemble the card as shown.


  1. Beautiful colors! And the colored scene is so inviting!

  2. Beautiful. I like how you colored the image.

  3. love the colouring, its such an awesome scene to colour isnt it :D

  4. What a beautiful card Ujjwal!! Love the colors.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 

Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching

Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.

I know I w…

10 things I love about you..

...thats what I told my DH yesterday as it was our engagement anniversary. One year back on 16th of May, we got engaged and I wanted to gift him something special and different and that is when I stumbled upon Monicka Wright's blog and decided to case her wonderful note card. I took the colors from Smidapaper May Color Challenge, polka dot theme from Lawnscaping Challenge. And I am also playing along Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge#56 - Get Sticky.

Supplies: papers: Echo Park Papers(For the Record);embellishment: Element stickers from Echo Park Springtime collection, Little Girl, For the Record, Walk in the Park, Twine from the twinery(charcoal)
I used one of my favorite Echo Park collection "For the Record" for this card and love the way it turned out. Added a little hand-stitching along the edges, embellished each tag with lot of elementary stickers from different Echo Park Collection and had the most fun writing those 10 things about DH. It made me fell so ble…

XOXO - Altenew Peony Bouquet!

I have a crazy schedule at the moment but I couldn't let go of the opportunity to play along Altenew's March Challenge. It's such a gorgeous inspiration picture. I picked up the colors from the inspiration and love how it turned out.

I stamped the gorgeous flowers and leaves from Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set on Fabriano Elle Erre Binaco cardstock and colored using water soluble oil pastels, blending the colors with my finger. Then I fussy cut all the elements to arrange on the card. For the background, I scribbled the two shades of green water-soluble oil pastels onto white cardstock and lay Hero Arts Pebbles stencil on top. Then using a wet wipe, I went over the stencil to create the texture on the background. The wet wipe blended the open areas on the stencil leaving the crayon look on the negative portion. I stamped the sentiment from the Altenew Painted Greetings Stamp Set. Then using foam tape and liquid adhesive, I arranged the elements on the base and then mount…