Skip to main content

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspiration!

Hello, I am back after a little break. Little one was unwell and so the absence. But she is on the road to recovery now and doing much better :)

I missed posting about the HC September release - Classic Sunflower Collection which is my most most most favorite. The stamps are gorgeous and feature one of my favorite flower to stamp & color. There is nothing that you won't love in there :)



Products Used:
Classic Sunflower PreCut Set
Sunflower Stem PreCut Set
Cut Mat Create 2A Die
Classic Sunflower Die
Classic Sunflower Paper Collection

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Tombow Multi Mono Glue, Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain), Fine black glitter.
Instructions: Start with a 5.5" x 8.25" folded card base. Cut pattern paper from the Classic Sunflower Collection to size and adhere to card base. Stamp the Sunflower image and butterfly image from the Sunflower Stem PreCut Set on the pattern paper. Stamp the background image using the Classic Sunflower PreCut Set on white card stock and die cut the flowers using Classic Sunflower die. Also stamp the butterfly from the Sunflower Stem PreCut Set on white card stock, colour with distress inks and cut. Colour the die cut flowers using distress inks and mold them to shape. Add glitter for the centre and adhere to the stamped image on the card. Adhere the coloured butterfly as well. Die cut 2 pieces of decorative elements using the Cut Mat Create 2A die and adhere as shown


HCPC 3626 Classic Sunflower PreCut Set
HCPC 3630 Summer’s Day PreCut Set

HCD 753  Classic Sunflower die

HCDP1 247 Classic Sunflower Paper Collection

Other Products Used 

Tombow Multi Mono Glue,Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood), Black Rhinestones

Start with a 5.5”X8.25” folded card base. Cut a card panel from the Classic Sunflower Collection. Stamp the image from the Summer’s Day PreCut Set on the card panel. Colour the stamped image using distress inks. Stamp the background image using the Classic Sunflower PreCut Set on white card stock and die cut the flowers using Classic Sunflower die. Colour the die cut flowers using distress inks and mold them to shape. Add rhinestones for the centre and adhere to the stamped image on the card as shown. Add a sentiment tag from the paper collection and assemble the card as shown.


Do hop over to the HC Blog to see all the gorgeous samples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !