Reach for the stars!

I really wish to keep up with my idea of blogging at least thrice a week this year and catch up on some of my favorite challenges around.

One of challenges that I have been following is Virginia's View Challenge! I think she always manages to come up with the challenge theme that really appeals to me and makes me want to create :)

This time challenge is to wipe the slate clean which implies the use of lot of white space and no layering. Totally my type :D

Here is my card,



I used Circus Animals stamp from My Cute Stamps! I love those animals :) The sentiment and stars are from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Entering this for the Virginia's View Challenge #11 - Clean Slate!

Thank you for visiting today!

Comments

  1. What an adorable card! Those cute animals stacked with the starry background look so perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly lovely, Ujjwal! Love the composition and colors! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts