Watercolor Illustration - Peonies in a Vase + Video (Feat. Altenew Stamps)

Hello,

This is one of the projects I fell in love with even before I started making it. I was mostly in love with the idea and it came about more or less how I had imagined which added to my joy. I also have the video recording showing the process I followed. Scroll down till the end of the post to see the video.

I wanted to play along the Altenew December Challenge  where we could take inspiration from any of the previous challenges of this year.


I chose to be inspired by the November Challenge colors and came up with a little watercolor wall art


The scene is partially stamped and partially hand drawn and I colored the beautiful peonies using no line watercoloring technique.



And then I put the artwork into a frame and I think this would make a lovely gift :)




 Here is the video on how I created this from start to finish





-----------------Supplies------------------

Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
Canson Montval Watercolor Paper 300 gsm 6"X8"
Sakura Koi Waterbrush Medium 

For Stamping
----------------------
Distress ink Scattered Straw

For leaves
-------------------------------------------------------
Distress ink Crushed Olive
Distress ink Peeled Paint

For flowers
---------------------------
Distress ink Ripe Persimmon
Distress ink Mustard Seed

For Vase
--------------------
Distress ink Black Soot
Distress ink Blueprint Sketch
Distress ink Salty Ocean

For Table & Table cloth
-------------------------------------
Distress ink Hickory Smoke
Distress ink Mustard Seed
Distress ink Black Soot

For Background
------------------------------
Distress ink Mustard Seed
Distress ink Hickory Smoke

Find me
-------------------------
Blog : http://ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogsp...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Handma...

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ujjwalgupta/



Comments

  1. beautiful!!! excellent colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! This is stunning! LOVE all of the details and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts